The success of Polyfabrics is attributed to its level of service and partnerships with recognised international brands and world-class OEM manufacturers.
Over 30 years the organisation has grown to be a leading supplier of geosynthetic and safety solutions to our customer network across Australasia. Polyfabrics have combined our global brand partnerships with unparalleled and personalised service, to provide for the present and future needs of the civil engineering sector.
Polyfabrics are a leading innovator in geosynthetic solutions for the civil engineering, landscaping and construction industries.
Smart use of technology, an innovative technical team of sales engineers and a commitment to sustainable outcomes have transformed the business.
Polyfabrics Webinar Sessions
Be up-to-date with the latest in geosynthetics
Meet the expert
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specializes in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management.
Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
topics covered include:
- Geo Solutions General Overview
- Rigid Biaxial Geogrids/Geocomposites for Flexible Pavements & Working Platforms
- High Performance Synthetic Erosion Mats for Channel & Slope Protection
- Biodegradable Erosion Mats for Environmental Protection
- StrataWeb® Geocell Steep
- mastaTEX® Concrete (GCCM)
- mastaTANK™ & mastaVAULT™
Sub-surface Drainage and Tree-root Solutions
- High Strength Geotextile Basal Soil Reinforcement for Soft Soil Ground Improvement Solutions
- Nonwoven Geotextiles for Separation
& Filtration Applications
- Retaining Walls using Gabions