Drain Warden is a sediment trap made from fabric that is positioned in a stormwater drain under the grate. The polypropylene non-woven geotextile fabric is the filter medium, which traps any particulate greater than 90 microns.
- Measures 1300m x 1300m x 600mm
- Traps particles >90 microns
- Helps you comply with environmental regulations
- Made from polypropylene non-woven geotextile fabric
- Easy to install and remove
- Can be trimmed to size to fit smaller drains
- Latest CatalogueDownload
Meet the Team
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialiSes in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management.
Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
Join our next session by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org