Natural Gypsum will improve soil structure, increase water penetration and increase aeration which will enhance root development. Natural Gypsum will improve the soil structure of heavy clay soils.
- Clay breaker
- Grade 1 – Natural Gypsum
- 20kg bag
Precautions for safe handling:
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Avoid breathing dust
- Wash thoroughly immediately after handling.
- Wash work clothes regularly
Conditions for safe storage:
- Store in a cool, dry well ventilated location, isolated from diazomethane, aluminium and phosphorus
- Keep containers sealed against exposure to air and water. Long term storage may result in caking.
- Store away from foodstuffs
- Latest CatalogueDownload
Meet the Team
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialiSes in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management.
Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
Join our next session by emailing us at email@example.com