mastaGRID® biaxial geogrids, geocomposites, and TerraGrid® flexible high-strength geogrids and geocomposites are widely employed to reinforce and stabilize subgrades and subbases. They are commonly used in the construction of temporary unpaved roads, permanent paved flexible roads, as well as working platforms for plant equipment.
Our quality geogrids and geocomposites provides the following benefits:
- Distribution of loads and therefore reduction in stress concentration over the soil
- The geogrid structural junctions, rigid ribs and thick walls help interlock aggregate, increasing its shear resistance
- When a vertical load is applied, the aggregate is restrained by the ribs, reducing deformation and settlement (known as lateral restraint)
- Decrease in long term deformation (creep settlement)
- Reduced granular subbase thickness
- Controls differential settlement
- Subgrade stabilisation using high-modulus geosynthetics
- Asphalt reinforcement and crack control using fibre-glass and other high-modulus geogrids and geocomposites
- Applications & features of our geogrids & geocomposites
- Principles of subgrade stabilisation & reinforcement
- Flexible pavement design (CBR% / Austroads)
- Working Platforms (BRE470, UK)
- Future design research collaboration (SPARC)
Technical Sales Engineer, B.E (HONS)
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialises in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management. Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
National Technical Manager
Ankit is the National Technical Manager at Polyfabrics who is passionate about solutions and solving technical problems. An expert in his field with many years of experience.
Category Manager - Geosynthetics
Andrew is the Geosynthetics Category Manager at Polyfabrics and loves nothing more than turning challenges into opportunities.