Rolled Erosion Control Products (RECP) may be in the form of biodegradable jute or coir matting. However, for more critical designs, engineered synthetic erosion mats for vegetated channels and slopes may also be adopted.
- The different types of rolled erosion control products in the market place
- The concepts of rolled Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs)
- The evolution of synthetic TRMs over time
- The importance of revegetation for shear resistance and surface stability
- Common applications using RECPs, including channels and slopes
- Design tools, the RUSLE approach and typical installation guidelines
Technical Sales Engineer, B.E (HONS)
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialises in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management. Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
National Technical Manager
Ankit is the National Technical Manager at Polyfabrics who is passionate about solutions and solving technical problems. An expert in his field with many years of experience.