This webinar will go through when to utilise a geosynthetic turf reinforcement mat, the necessity of re-vegetation, about its tensile strength, UV resistance, tied downs installation methods, what may go wrong during installation and design software tools.
- 29:29 minutes
- Into to High Performance Erosion Mats
- Common application
- Anchored System
- Re-vegetation Establishment
- Vegetation vs. Sher Resistance
- Tensile Strength & Deformation
- UV Resistance
- Tie-downs – percussion anchors vs. pins
- Design Software for Engineered Channels & Slopes(+Rusle approach)
Technical Sales Engineer, B.E (HONS)
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialises in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management. Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.