This webinar will focus on soil reinforcement (particularly with soft soils), the correct selection of geosynthetic/polymer type and how to identify when soft soil ground conditions can be solved or improved.
- 48:51 minutes
- Concepts of rolled soil reinforcement products
- Design considerations
- Types of Polymers – PET vs PP vs HDPE
- Common applications of soil reinforcement
- Design standards: BS8006, AS4678, BRE470
- Comparing composite products for Subgrade
- Reinforcement for working platforms & haul roads
Technical Sales Engineer, B.E (HONS)
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialises in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management. Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.