CellGrip™ Anchor Pin – PVC Head is designed to secure and enhance geocell performance in slope reinforcement and soil retention applications.
- Eliminates time & labor associated with carrying, deploying and hammering traditional J-hooks
- Clips into the perforated side walls of the Geocell
- Superior performance when compared to traditional rebar J-hooks, up to 9x the pull out force versus J-hooks
- Quick and easy to install with a standard electric drill – 5x faster installation process
- Can be installed to full depth without damaging the Geocell
- Actively anchors Geocell’s against natural and sliding forces, reducing the need for heaving anchor and trenching.
- Subsoil Drainage
- Gas Venting
- Cable Conduits
- Stormwater Retention
- Latest CatalogueDownload
Meet the Team
Raymond Chow has been involved with the geosynthetics industry for over 15 years. Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney, Raymond specialiSes in retaining wall designs, soft ground improvement, channel and slope protection, and on-site storm water management.
Raymond has been on various technical committees addressing geosynthetics, including testing, specification and durability issues.
Join our next session by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org